A dice rolling simulator with state of the art dice simulating features like:
- Detailed nicely rounded dice models (not cubes!) with high-resolution textures.
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 20-sided dice.
- Per-pixel dynamic lighting with bump mapping, reflections and soft shadows.
- Decently realistic physics simulation with collisions, shake detection and device gravity option.
- Dice collision sounds.
The app has no ads, and you can use the red six-sided and twenty-sided dice (D6 and D20) on green felt for free.
An in-app purchase lets you unlock all other features:
- All dice types.
- More options to interact with the dice, for re-rolling and grouping dice.
- Control limit on number of rolled dice.
- Lots of backgrounds and dice materials (some examples in the screenshots).
For more iOS apps and Mac OS X applications, go to